Best Answer

Audience specific content within a single catalog/channel

• 21 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

We operate our learning across multiple countries and it’s that “Compliance” time of year. Each country has a different set of Health and safety docs but all other policies are pretty much the same. I’m trying to find a way of only having one catalog or channel that has all the policies but when it comes to the H&S policy only the one relevant to their country will show. Otherwise I'm going to have 12 different catalogs which is a pain (Especially given the catalog module in Docebo isn't searchable!)

Just in case this affects anything, these policies are set up as courses because we require e-signatures.

Thank you!

Vesta

icon

Best answer by alekwo 21 November 2023, 10:40

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@VestaJC we have a single catalog for all compliance courses and we configure all those courses to only be visible to enrolled people.

Then we enroll each group in the relevant courses and when the user opens the catalog, they only see the courses assigned to them.

Userlevel 1

@VestaJC we have a single catalog for all compliance courses and we configure all those courses to only be visible to enrolled people.

Then we enroll each group in the relevant courses and when the user opens the catalog, they only see the courses assigned to them.

Alek! Genius! I hadn’t even thought about this approach! Thank you!!