Best Answer

Audit Trails for Observation Checklist Saves?

• 20 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello, 

I’m unsure if our company is a little unique in the way we use OCs, but I’m going to do my best to explain the issue we’re having and hoping I’ve explained it to the best of my ability. 

Our field users utilize Observation Checklists to help them track and approve one-on-one meetings, as well as use OCs as a way to keep an eye on trainees’ progress without grading their answers. Therefore, probably 85% of our usage currently has to do with Observation Checklists built into courses and LPs. They’re used to track progress, but also used as management approval. 

That being said, we have a group who are continuously having issues with their OCs. During a typical day, since our company is largely customer service-based, someone may begin filling out an OC, then have to save it to work with a customer and come back to complete it. This unfortunately can happen many times. One of our field groups has been having an issue where their work is not being saved when they walk away from the computer, so they have to restart the OC multiple times. 

Currently, I’m trying to determine if the issue is that they’re not saving their work at all and the system is timing out, if it is actually saving but is disappearing, or if there’s some other determining factor. 

I’ve looked through the Audit Trail, and I see that there’s the option to see when someone completes a checklist, but was curious if there’s somewhere that determines if they’ve saved a checklist? 

I’d prefer not to submit a ticket until I know for sure if it’s user error or a system issue, but I’m a little unsure of where to go next. 

Thank you for your time! Any advice is appreciated :)

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 20 March 2024, 19:39

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Never seen such an option and since there is no real “save” button on the checklists, when they don't auto-save that’s a real problem. You should log a ticket to get to the bottom of this...