Skip to main content

Hey all,

New to the Docebo platform and still working out some kinks.

We have some power users expecting to receive automated reporting for quiz/test data. Specifically to allow them to see which answers were correct/ incorrect and their final score.

The data from the course reporting within the “training material statistics”  is perfect, as it lists the questions out and shows how the learner answered. Is there a way to automate this report with the internal tools or would it need to be collected manually? 

@RyanNeal There isn’t a report that gives answer level information, unfortunately. The best approach we found was to give the PU access to the courses, and teach them how to retrieve the information. It’s a great approach for F2F trainers who want live information. Reporting would require updating the data lake which can take 1+ hours.

The PU needs to go to Course Management >  Course > Reports > Training Material Statistics > click the second link under Scorm > Answer Breakdowns.

@RyanNeal There isn’t a report that give answer level information, unfortunately. The best approach we found we to give the PU access to the courses, and teach them how to retrieve the information. It’s a great approach for F2F trainers who want live information. Reporting would require updating the data lake which can take 1+ hours.

That was my fall back, easy enough but would just require a little manual work on their end. Appreciate it! 😎 Could be cool in the future.

There may be some version of this report available in Insights at some point in the future...keep an eye for updates on the new app.

@RyanNeal - if you are open to a “different” delivery model? I would be happy to show you EasyGenerator to help you see the power of working with a course/quiz developed to be delivered as a SCORM import that never loses connection with EGs learning record store. With it you can get detailed Q/A response reports for your users and even share it with a SME.Note I am not affiliated with them. I am just a fan of an approach we built that could be viable for you.

@RyanNeal - if you are open to a “different” delivery model? I would be happy to show you EasyGenerator to help you see the power of working with a course/quiz developed to be delivered as a SCORM import that never loses connection with EGs learning record store. With it you can get detailed Q/A response reports for your users and even share it with a SME.Note I am not affiliated with them. I am just a fan of an approach we built that could be viable for you.

I will look into it, sounds like a good alternative. We are running most of our tests currently through the Docebo system but might be worth the effort. Appreciate it.

I will look into it, sounds like a good alternative. We are running most of our tests currently through the Docebo system but might be worth the effort. Appreciate it.

Feel free to ping me for a quick type of demo of it.