Best Answer

Branch creation date

• 8 January 2024
  • 3 replies

I have a branch for each of our customer companies/organisations. I would like to report on which branches were created in 2023 (i.e. which organisations were added). Does anyone know if I can do this?

Thanks

Claire

icon

Best answer by trose23 9 January 2024, 21:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

You can do this through the Audit Trail function in your admin area and the Settings section.  About halfway down the list of filters in the Audit Trail function, there is a section on Branch Events that will track creation, updates, deletions, and movement of the branches.

The only snag is that you can only run 90 day inquiries at a time because the Audit Trail information is so robust if you have multiple things selected.  You would have to run the report 4 times to snag the quarters of 2023. If you apply your dates and the branch filters, you should be able to download the CSVs for your branch information and then combine them all into one document after the initial search.  A bit of a pain with the limited 90 day data windows, but it is doable.

Thank you @trose23 this is exactly what I was looking for. I hadn’t realised (or had forgotten) there was so much information in the audit trail so this is going to be helpful beyond the branch creation information. Thank you again.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you @trose23 this is exactly what I was looking for. I hadn’t realised (or had forgotten) there was so much information in the audit trail so this is going to be helpful beyond the branch creation information. Thank you again.

So glad I could help!  I use the audit trail for a few things semi-regularly, and it was great help in me researching when there was an error support had to step in on with my automatic rules a few months ago.  We use it to track information we can’t find anywhere else, such as whether someone enrolls themselves in a training, if their supervisor enrolls them in a training, or if they’re auto-enrolled by a rule or an admin.