Skip to main content

I don’t know if this is even possible, but we like the Calendar widget (Course Catalog marked as a calendar) and would like to add to a SharePoint or WordPress site. Has anyone tried anything like this? 

I do this, but not as the widget directly. Use reports to generate a file format to basically be a data source for the other sites widgets. 

@Bfarkas Interesting. But then do you need to update it manually? Or do you have a connection that does it automatically? 

Ha, too lazy for that to be manually, so the report is scheduled hourly and triggers a power automate flow that does the work to convert the file into whatever format I want and updates the file on the ftp server in terms of wordpress or in a sharepoint library for sharepoint. 

This also updates the file that runs the customized calendar we use within Docebo as well. 

Ha, too lazy for that to be manually, so the report is scheduled hourly and triggers a power automate flow that does the work to convert the file into whatever format I want and updates the file on the ftp server in terms of wordpress or in a sharepoint library for sharepoint. 

Yet another use for PA and SP! I’m gonna give this a try when I have a spare hour or five...

Can’t wait for you to start playing!