Best Answer

Catalog Printing

• 13 August 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

Is there a feature that allows us to print the course catalog?

icon

Best answer by megan.fralix 14 August 2023, 15:47

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

That would be a no!  I wish we could also filter.  What I did was just copy the whole thing and put in Excel so I could filter and see exactly what we have - I’ve got 3 pages worth.  I did put this in as an idea.

Userlevel 4

@RGandy We maintain an external course catalog as well so a printable version can be provided to leadership upon request. It would be great is a course catalog with the course descriptions could be pulled from the report engine. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@monica.cheek Can you put a link to your idea here so we can vote for it? 

Badge

@megan.fralix Thank you for the reply!

Does this mean that you created your own course catalog? If so, did you use the route of copying course information into a spreadsheet?

Userlevel 4

@RGandy We keep a separate excel document with the basic information like course title, course code course description, target audience (new hires, annual training, etc.) which we can provide in a printout or PDF document upon request. There isn’t a report I’ve been able to find that includes that level of information, particularly the course descriptions. We have to keep it up to date separately from updates in the LMS, so it would be awesome if there were simply a report we could pull as needed. 

Badge

@megan.fralix Understood and thank you bunches!