Best Answer

Catalog View to Display All Courses Available

• 9 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi there! When you go in to the course catalog that you have access to, it shows 4 pages you can arrow through with 6 cards (courses) on each page, however, we have a ton of courses available. To see all courses, you have to click on the catalog name, which is not so intuitive for our users and it makes them feel that there isn’t much content available. Is there a setting that can be changed so when you click on the course catalog, it defaults to all courses being displayed?

icon

Best answer by Daniel 10 August 2023, 05:11

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @kgalindo 

As far as I know, there is no setting to do that in Docebo. However, there is an idea you can vote for to increase the number of cards shown in the catalog widget.

You might also find some of the information in the following thread helpful. Some admins use pages to display the contents of their catalogs, so that might be an option for you.

Hope this helps!

@Daniel Thank you so very much for your help! I definitely voted :-)  Seems we aren’t the only one with folks thinking it’s hard to find content or thinking we don’t have much content available. I will see what other options may work for us.  Thanks again!