Catalogs Not Displaying

• 20 December 2023
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Anyone else having issues with only a few catalogs displaying?  Not sure what happened between yesterday and today but a small portion of catalogs is displaying and the rest are not visible.  Nothing has change on our end to have caused this. 

10 replies

Hello, 

We have the same issue (since only a few hours ago as well). Seems to be the catalog widget only displaying 4 catalogs max (before all catalogs added the the widget were loading)…

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

We have the same issue. Only 4 catalogs showing. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I’ve logged a ticket with support. Apparently the development team have identified the issue and are investigating.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

following 

Userlevel 3
Badge

omggg! Glad to see this post! Spend the last hour trying to fix it - sent a support ticket to Docebo also, hopefully it’ll be fixed soon!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Here’s the latest update from support:

I just wanted to update you that the code fix for this ticket has been merged for the next release. This release is expected on: 2024-01-17

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I was wondering if anyone has done anything to alert their learners to this issue. Traffic should be pretty light over the holiday season, so I think it might be best to let it fly under the radar for now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Just heard from our CSM that the issue has been escalated and the development team is working on a hot fix that will hopefully be ready very early next year.

Userlevel 3
Badge

it looks like it has been fixed!!

I was wondering if this issue is still happening in the mobile app for anyone else? We’ve loaded new catalogs and they display in the desktop but not the mobile app.