Skip to main content
Best Answer

Certifications and Retraining

• 26 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I am trying to add CEU credits and certificate to a course to make it eligible to receive CPE credits. In the course management wizard, I found the below two options.

1. Certificate Template (under General Settings)
  2. Certifications & Retraining (Under Advanced Settings)

Can anyone please help me understand the difference between these two options.

Thanks.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
  1. Certificate Template (under General Settings) - Associating the course to the certificate template. You can design your own certificate in the admin section under Certificate template and link it to the course under General Settings. Whenever, learners completed the course they can be able to download your own certificate. By including this template, learners are not needed to retake the course again and again.
  2. Certifications & Retraining (Under Advanced Settings) - Adding your course as a Certificate course means that participants must retake the course annually or every three or five years. (For example, I generated a certificate called "IT_Certification" and added a course called "Email Security" to it. As a result, after a learner has completed the email security course, they must retake it every 365 days/3 years/5years, according to the certificate settings.