Skip to main content

Course and Learning Plan Player Changes

• 25 April 2023
  • 2 replies

I’ve tried working with the preview mode of the new Learning Plan and Course players and I’ve got a UI/UX issue.

All of our slide content for courses has been uploaded as a PDF to the converter - and I noticed with the switch to the new preview player that these no longer fit to the page as they used to. A user now has to scroll to see the full slide or click the ‘fit to page’ button EVERY TIME they have a new set of slides.

This doesn’t happen if the material is uploaded as a Microsoft .ppt file, but again all of our material was done as PDF’s since there was no different with the previous layout.

Will there be a way to fix this before the new layout is pushed out in October? 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Docebo requested that you log a ticket for anything you encounter during the preview...hopefully something they can fix.

Userlevel 4

@mwheatley - we’re experiencing exactly the same issue. Many of our courses rely on multiple slides to intro/context modules so this is a big issue for us. I have noticed that this bug seems to occur on first launch of slides in the TOC, and then corrects itself to fit inline thereafter. Shall log this with Docebo.