Skip to main content
Question

Course Duration in Reports

• 24 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Has anybody found a way to change the Course Duration to hours in the Reports?  Knowing the duration in seconds is just illogical and not particularly useful.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Unfortunately, not through Docebo reports. BUT you can use the formula below to modify it in excel. 

=TEXT(CELL#/86400,"hh:mm:ss")

Where Cell# is the cell you are trying to update.

I would create a new column next to the column for course duration and use this formula. 

@B0LT thank you.  I’ve just been dividing by 3600 to get the number of hours, as that’s what I need to report on.  It’s not too much of an issue, it just seemed so random to me that the report would pull through the seconds.

Do you by any chance know how to run a report that pulls the session or event duration?  If we’re having to put in start and finish times, and the duration is automatically calculated at the event creation stage, surely this information is sitting somewhere ready to be reported on?  My thinking is that whilst course duration can be a good indication, we may have sessions/events of varying length.  The session/event data would actually be more helpful to me.

Any thoughts welcomed!