Best Answer

Course Management report

• 12 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello :-) 

Is it possible to run a report that will show all courses in the platform and include details such as date created, published, track, created by etc? 

I am aiming to have all information relating to all courses created in one report to allow me to track and ensure they are reviewed and updated. 

icon

Best answer by agreen3225 12 June 2023, 15:39

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@Lucy Dolphin You can utilize the report type “Course - Users” this report generates the course and the properties details excluding the “Created by”. I believe, we cannot find the course “Created by” thru custom reports. 

Only Audit trail reports helps to find the course “created by”.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@Lucy Dolphin You can also export course Meta data from the course management screen by selecting the courses you want to view, click “Choose Actions” and clicking “export course data”. There will be a lot of options of the data you can export, unfortunately I do not see a “created by” option.  I would definitely use that if that info was easily accessible, we have a lot of content creators across our company, and it would be helpful to know who is creating what. I created this idea, here is the link if you want to upvote it:

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Course Export is the best as it doesn't care whether there are users enrolled (unlike the Courses - Users report)