Best Answer

Documenting Override of Enrollment Status Reason

• 24 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi All,

I have tried searching and not found my answer, so perhaps I didn’t put in the right keyword combination.

We are only about 6 months in as a Docebo customer.

For our legally required courses for our employees, there are occasional reasons why we want to mark their enrollment status as complete (perhaps they took a training class at a fellow institution we are counting).

We know how to go in and change their status on the enrollments page, but I can not find anywhere that is available to put a note as to the “why” we chose to override it.   I would like to be able to document in the portal so that if I or the HR person are gone, it will be clearly documented why a hand alteration was done to their enrollment status to completed.

It would honestly be even better if changing a person to completion required the user enter a reason for the change.

Maybe I am missing something?

Thanks!

Scott

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 24 August 2023, 23:08

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

There are no notes fields when tracking completion...you could potentially create an “Enrolment Additional” field and use that to add your comments. These will also reportable.

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/10682431811602-Creating-and-Managing-Enrollment-Additional-Fields

might be worth a try, especially if you manage that transaction on the admin side

Thank you Irnlab, that is so very helpful.