Question

e-Learning Time Option

• 15 December 2021
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi everyone,

I am now seeing an updated version of Course Management in my demo platform. The usual tabs that we see on top has been moved to the left side of the page, and some of the fields have been combined.

May I know where do I find time options for e-Learning where we can set start date, end date, soft deadline and days of validity?

Thanks a bunch!

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Oh yes. I just noticed that and couldn’t find the Time options settings in the updated view.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Right? I hope these fields are not being removed in the new look and feel because these fields are very important. Just need someone to point out where can we find these fields.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @haziehalim 

If you click on the Columns Management button, you will be able to choose which columns you wish to display. Please note that you may need to turn some of the other columns off first though.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Daniel,

This is to see the start date and end date of e-Learning courses that have already been created, correct?

Question is - if I were to create a new e-Learning course, and I want to set 30 days of validity after first course access, where do I do this setup?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@haziehalim I just heard from Docebo support that we are aware of this, and have an ongoing investigation with our internal Team.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks so much @Chelsy Koshy ! Much appreciated. :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi Daniel,

This is to see the start date and end date of e-Learning courses that have already been created, correct?

Question is - if I were to create a new e-Learning course, and I want to set 30 days of validity after first course access, where do I do this setup?

Yes, these are the display options for already created courses. I had an issue with the columns changing after an update and thought you might be experiencing the same thing. Sorry - I should have read your post more thoroughly!

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

I have also opened a support ticket, they confirmed the issues are now working with the development team to have this fixed.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@haziehalim Received an update from the support. It is solved now. I can see time options setting now.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks so much @alekwo and @Chelsy Koshy. I can see it in my platform too! 

@Daniel, no worries. Happens to the best of us. Hope you are seeing the time options in your platform too now. :blush: