Best Answer

Email notification delivery - delay

• 7 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Is anyone facing an email notification delivery issue from Docebo?

icon

Best answer by Annarose.Peterson 7 October 2022, 17:28

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Don’t seem to be here. This does happen sporadically though on different instances and for different reasons unfortunately. Did you open a ticket? Usually needs to be looked at to see if there is a cause that needs something done to resolve.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Emails are going out on our end.  But I can second @Bfarkas suggestion.  Occasionally, we notice a long delay (or non-delivery) of emails if they were triggered the same time a large background job is running.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

100% @Annarose.Peterson I always immediately check the backlog queue to see if that explains it, if not, immediate ticket, if it resolves before they an investigate you may miss the underlying cause and have repeat issues.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

It might be worth reviewing this guide to make sure that you have all the necessary configurations. These are items that support will require you to have configure in order to be able to support and investigate your platform. 

https://community.docebo.com/topic/show?tid=2163&fid=62

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Don’t seem to be here. This does happen sporadically though on different instances and for different reasons unfortunately. Did you open a ticket? Usually needs to be looked at to see if there is a cause that needs something done to resolve.

I did. My emails get triggered after 2-3 hrs. Asked helpdesk to investigate the root cause of the delay