Gamification solutions for Power Users

• 16 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi all.

I’d love to incorporate more gamification in the platform, but given the limited authority extended to Power Users in this field, I’m at a loss coming up with some solutions that don’t require a lot of time commitment for my small team of Super Admins. Does anyone have a workaround for this, even third-party tools or anything, that allows more direct contribution & management for the SAs?

Thanks!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

What kinds of tasks are you trying to offload to the PU’s? I often build out forms/other processes that PUs can access and submit, and then use the API to run things so it is under a system admin perview. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I haven’t really thought through specifically what I would like to empower my PUs to do, but I was hoping to run a pilot with one in particular. I was planning on having him maintain a series of test-driven contests, as well as assign some badges or point values to select courses. I’d have had him create & maintain a Leaderboard as well.

APIs are a bit outside of my ken, but i do have a colleague or 2 i could probably lean on to show me what i would need to do in that regard.