Go.Learn - In app account deletion

• 27 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

In the June release, there is a new update release in which the users can send an account deletion request from Go.Learn. The thing is the request is been sent to  “Registrations, lost passwords and background jobs email sender” under the Advanced Setting. I have tested it, however, I found it to be quite hard to digest since the email sender and recipient will be the same. Have anyone explored this and would appreciate having a few points of view here?

1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi @Nabihah 

I am Andrea Sanvitto and I’m the Mobile Product Manager.

The "Delete Account” button allows a user to send a request to delete his\her account. The email will be sent to the email address configured in the Registrations, lost passwords and background jobs email sender field in the Self Registration tab in the Advanced Settings.
Don’t worry, no account will be deleted automatically. You will be able to manage the account deletion request in accordance with the regulations in force in your country.

This feature makes Go.Learn and the branded app compliant with Apple’s App Store Review Guidelines 5.1.1 (V).

For further informations please refer to the Docebo Knowledge Base

Regards,

Andrea