Skip to main content
Question

Go.Learn not capturing SCORM progress

• 20 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello everyone,

Has anybody experiencing Go.Learn not capturing SCORM progress?

One of my clients informed me that their users who are using Go.Learn (both native) found out that even after completing their SCORM and get a passing mark in the quiz section, the app is showing 0 progress. This resulted the users not able to proceed with the course survey.

They noticed this issue to happen only recently. There was one course that users managed to complete via mobile app end of last year but when the new users doing it recently, this issue happened.

Any idea why?

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

My users are experiencing this now! What a waste of time.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am opening a ticket.  

Issue- Many of my users have lost their progress in the go.learn app.  It is not writing back their progress in SCORM courses, whether downloaded or not.  The enrollment status shows as in progress (both in app and browser), but there is no way to resume back to their last spot in the SCORM using the app (or browser). Upon launch, it takes them back to the beginning in either.

The SCORM works fine in a browser for stopping and resuming all in the browser.  If a user starts a course in the browser, then goes to resume in the app, it DOES properly resume. 

If a user starts a course in the browser, resumes in the app, continues in the app, exits, and then resumes again in the app, it also does seem to properly resume.