Question

Hide type of managers

• 29 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

I have set up different type of managers in order to associate a bunch of users by location. The issue comes when I try to filter by association type under “My team” since all the type of managers previously created come up on the filter and I am just interested in some of them. 

Does anyone know if there is any possibility to set up a parameter to restrict the visibility to those that I do not want the manager to see? Maybe CSS?

Thank you.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @JavierPuertas, thank you for this question! I want to make sure I understand what you’re asking. Is this about filtering users who are different types of managers, or about filtering users who are managed by you?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Javier would need to clarify but I believe the ask is that the filters in My Team dynamically change based on what type of manager that manager is. For example, if I have Manager A, Manager B, and Manager C as my 3 manager types and I as John Doe only have users associated to me as their Manager A or Manager B, I as John Doe wouldn’t be able to filter by Manager C since I have no one reporting to me as Manager C, thus avoiding a “no users to show” type of return. 

Badge

hi both @elliott.vickrey @Jamie at GuyKat, thank you for your replies. Jamie is right in his beliefs it’d be great if you could just filter for those who you have an association with, not the rest.