Best Answer

How to track users who failed compliance courses

• 29 August 2023
  • 3 replies

We have a number of compliance trainings where users are allowed 2 attempts at a course with quiz in the SCORM file. Managers (not in the Docebo) need to see who has failed to have a chat about the status before resetting enrollment. It seems that Docebo uses “In Progress” as the status for a failed user. Is there any way to create a report detailing users who have a failed attempt at certification? From a user point of view, it’s impossible to tell which courses are locked for max. number of attempts. Anyone have any experience with this?

icon

Best answer by dianex.gomez 29 August 2023, 17:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

you can Archive that record and either leave the user un-enrolled, or re-enroll them. The archive will maintain the previous record in a static state for reporting.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

You can use the reports within the course, but I don’t see a way to view or download in mass for “report”. You can see the attemps at a user by user basis. Have you tried the Users-Training Materials report in New Reports. Not sure if it includes attempts on SCORM courses or not. 

Thanks @dianex.gomez that’s what I needed. Thought I looked through those USER-Training material report configurations. Turns out when I looked at a preview, my data was not up to date. Now it is and i get the results I need :-)