Skip to main content
Question

If sending course evaluations by email using a link from PowerApps, how could I auto populate Course name and session date?

• 20 April 2023
  • 1 reply

I am planning on creating a post event and transfer survey in PowerApps.  I have set up automation to capture unique session details on Sharepoint. That way when the respondent chooses the course they attended, a dropdown of session dates would appear and auto identify facilitator.

Ideally I would like to send a link or QR code that takes users to the survey, but is able to provide the Course, date, and user info so the user doesn’t have to enter that in.  

I know I can grab user info from within PA just by them accessing the survey, is there a way to send the course/date/facilitator info in the QR code or URL?

It would be nice to use API’s, that is not an option.

Please share how you have done this and if there are any methods to auto send the emails on class day and 90 days later.

Thanks!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Jtischler If you can’t use APIs, then I think your only recourse involves exporting info via reports and manually uploading to PA. I’m not aware of any administrator tools that could accomplish this.

On another note, you might consider Docebo Connect as an “easier to learn” products to integrate with PA.