Question

ILT Certificates & Training Materials Triggered by Attendance

Userlevel 1

Is anyone aware of a way to trigger certificates and training material for an ILT by attendance? For instance, we have multiple sessions/events in an ILT course, where we want the same training material content and certificate to be awarded upon attendance only for the sessions/events that have taken place. We do not want the materials/cert to be available to the learners who are signed up for an upcoming session/event that hasn’t taken place yet. Any ideas?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I’d also like to know this.  Lots our trainers want to ‘release’ materials after the session but as far as i can see materials can only be added to the course level so if you make materials available after a date, its available to everyone (and not just the people on a  specific date).  I'm sure there must be a way but struggling to find it.

I’d also like to know this.  Lots our trainers want to ‘release’ materials after the session but as far as i can see materials can only be added to the course level so if you make materials available after a date, its available to everyone (and not just the people on a  specific date).  I'm sure there must be a way but struggling to find it.

Yes, we need this desperately too. I don’t see a way after having looked into this deeply. But think that should be a very typical use case for ILT courses.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

hello have you found any answers for these issue ?