Best Answer

ILT Enroll into this session link is not working for newly created ILTs ?

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am wondering if anyone else is having this issue or if you can test to see if it is an issue for you. (I have submitted a ticket with helpdesk but they are off for the weekend)

All new ILT’s (including most recently created not sure how back) the enroll into this session button does not appear to work. Older ILT’s are working. The ENROLL button to the top right does work, but the Enroll into this session does not. I have been able to reproduce this multiple times under every browser. Is anyone else seeing this or have had this issue before? Any advice ?

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 7 April 2023, 18:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

IN the current course player page, this is how it works...you click “enroll in this session” then you have to click ENROLL.

The new course player is more direct.

We actually changed the text for “Enrol in this session” to “Select this session” to avoid any confusion.

Userlevel 3
Badge

IN the current course player page, this is how it works...you click “enroll in this session” then you have to click ENROLL.

The new course player is more direct.

We actually changed the text for “Enrol in this session” to “Select this session” to avoid any confusion.

Oh dang, I didn’t realize this was part of the change. This is misleading and select this session would help clear up confusion. Especially, since it worked previously. Thanks for the input. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

you can change that in the Localization app...these are the labels

you’ll need to check this once you apply the new course player...not sure if the preview mode will pick the localization...havent checked that yet...

Userlevel 3
Badge

@lrnlab Thanks so much ! This is so helpful. I updated this in the localization tool. Appreciate you and your help. thanks!