Best Answer

ILT event, request learner Menu (food preferences) selection

• 17 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

How would you handle this scenario…..

Learner can self enroll in an ILT

The organizers of the ILT are providing food. They want to know your food preferences PRIOR to the event.

I was thinking a survey might work? I am stuck on how to make it a pre-work requirement.It would be the only training material option, so the whole ‘make it the first’ is moot. Attendance is still the method for course completion.

I might be able to include the URL of the survey in the ILT enrollment notification instead of the training material option. But since I need the responses tied to the course and not shared responses, I don’t know if that will work. The reason for that is what if someone used to eat anything, but now they need gluten free.

And then, how do we capture the survey responses? The instructor needs to see it per course.

Thoughts?

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 17 May 2023, 20:28

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

you can use an Enrolment Additional Field to capture some user information during the enrolment process nd then out to reports.

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/10682431811602-Creating-and-Managing-Enrollment-Additional-Fields

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@lrnlab I like that mostly. But the report would have to be a custom report I take it...there aren’t any options on the ‘reports’ tab for that course. Correct?

Edit: I don’t see a way to include the additional field in a custom report.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@lrnlab I like that mostly. But the report would have to be a custom report I take it...there aren’t any options on the ‘reports’ tab for that course. Correct?

Edit: I don’t see a way to include the additional field in a custom report.

correct

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

So, what am I missing? How do you see the responses? I thought maybe the additional field would show in my custom report view options after some time since the data lake has a bit of a lag, but that is not the case so far.
I tried the User-ILT sessions report framework. I don’t see another option that makes sense.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@lhubbard I can see it in the Users - Courses report > View Options > Enrolment Fields