Question

ILT notifications using the [session_dates] shortcode

• 2 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi I’m doing a notification for a workshop, I was wondering if anyone had found any way to remove some of the information showing when using the [session_dates] shortcode. Or found a way to style it. 

Currently the two sessions are really close together and I don’t need to see that it’s a video conference. I like that it has the ‘your time’ feature as this will be sent out to people in at least three time zones so doing a notification for each will be a bit of a pain. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Lucy.blake none that I can see. Tried formatting the short code with HTML in the past and that had no effect...it must be preformatted. I believe there are some ideas posted on this from a while back so you might look to up vote those if you can.

@Lucy.blake agree 100% we could really use something that is more readable and understandable especially when the user is in a different timezone than the default timezone on the LMS. One session I have consists of 3 different events and days and the way it lists it out is extremely hard to understand the date and time of the ILT. Example below.  A few suggestions for Docebo to fix this quickly could be: 

• remove the seconds in the time code
  • differentiate the formatting between date and time
  • only display the time zone of the participant
  • remove the GMT - ## , there are too many numbers here - someone could easily think that is the time it is starting. etc. 

Thanks,

Alexis 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

hi folks, vote on this if you feel it represents what you'd like to see improved for this short code…