Question

Is it possible to remove the Suggested Experts section when sharing a file?

• 13 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

We use coach and share and have experts assigned to various channels but the topics of the channels are pretty broad and thus a random selection of ‘suggested experts’ will make the learner believe that there are a curated list of experts base on the topic of the file they are sharing. Is there a way to remove this section of ‘suggested experts’ or at least influence the list of suggested experts more? Is it just completely random who is selected or is it based on who’s been active more recently or has not been active in a while?

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi @JMouatt , my name is Marco and I’m the Product Manager of Discover Coach and Share 

In the “Suggested” area when you share a content are suggested al the people (regardless they are expert or not) that based on our AI are users that can find the content useful.

It is not possible to disable only this suggestion area but you can disable the “share to individual people” functionality entirely, in case you need to allow your user only to share content to channels. 

This configuration is available in “Discover Coach and Share Setting”  in configuration page.

Hope this helps

Marco

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @JMouatt , my name is Marco and I’m the Product Manager of Discover Coach and Share 

In the “Suggested” area when you share a content are suggested al the people (regardless they are expert or not) that based on our AI are users that can find the content useful.

It is not possible to disable only this suggestion area but you can disable the “share to individual people” functionality entirely, in case you need to allow your user only to share content to channels. 

This configuration is available in “Discover Coach and Share Setting”  in configuration page.

Hope this helps

Marco

Is it possible to hide the expert’s name if the channel is set to expert-only uploading? We want to put a channel together for now that just has topical assest that are not courses. I am also worried that with our employee turnover, the expert may not always be available. What happens when the expert leaves?