Best Answer

Join button for webinar

• 5 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am giving my first webinar using Docebo tomorrow Dec 5th and in the settings I asked for the Join button to be available for the instructor 23 hours before and 15 minutes before for the users. It’s 19 hours before now and I can’t see the button. And I clicked the arrow down (see screenshot). I’m starting to be afraid users won’t have any button to join either. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 5 December 2023, 16:13

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

if it’s not appearing, you should contact support...your settings look right.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you @lrnlab , we can always count on you ☺️
It finally appeared. I was wondering if it was because people were registered to the course, but were not enrolled in the session automatically. I had to do it manually. Is it something that can be done automatically when they register or do we always have to enroll them in sessions manually?

I really appreciate you@lrnlab 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

hmm, not sure I follow...are you asking about the participants or the instructor?

In order to see the button 23 hrs before the event, you would need to be identified as the session/event instructor...that should have given you access to lacuna the session 23 hrs in advance. 

For participants, it’s a 2-step process where the user needs to find a course and then select the session date; even if there is only 1 session, they need to choose it to be registered/enrolled…

does that help at all?

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am sorry for the confusion. The first problem was for me as an instructor. That is settled. But I noticed that when people registered to the webinar, they were not enrolled in the session (there is only one session). I thought that would be automatic. I had to enroll them myself. i did not check as a user how it looked though. Maybe they had the option to choose the session. If I understand well, this is how it should be. So I could have multiple sessions of the same webinar and they could decide when they wnat to join, right? I’m sorry if I am confused. It’s the first time I try this :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

yes that’s essentially correct...when you have more than 1 session on a course, the users can select which one they want to attend when enrolling.