Skip to main content

Hey there community!

I assigned the dashboard page to my superadmin menu. But, I still can’t see it in the menu to see what that page looks like. Is there a specific use case or condition to view this page as learner, poweruser, or admin?

Thank you for the attention.

By the way, the Learners Test Results is a built-in widget. not a custom widget.

It sounds like a menu problem. You are likely assigned to multiple menus, and the menu where you've inserted that specific page is lower in the menu list compared to the menu you are currently viewing. Since you can only view one menu at a time, the system displays the first eligible menu in the list, which is why the page from the other menu isn't showing up. To resolve this, you might need to adjust the menu order or ensure that the menu containing your page is higher in the list. Here the KB article about menus

Regarding the page visibility, other than menu related, there aren’t any restriction for Superadmins and Power Users to my knowledge. End Users, however, cannot see that page

It sounds like a menu problem. You are likely assigned to multiple menus, and the menu where you've inserted that specific page is lower in the menu list compared to the menu you are currently viewing. Since you can only view one menu at a time, the system displays the first eligible menu in the list, which is why the page from the other menu isn't showing up. To resolve this, you might need to adjust the menu order or ensure that the menu containing your page is higher in the list. Here the KB article about menus

Regarding the page visibility, other than menu related, there aren’t any restriction for Superadmins and Power Users to my knowledge. End Users, however, cannot see that page

Hello Francesca,

My bad! I failed to mention that it’s already on the top of the menu list and visible to superadmins. It’s a built-in widget but it does not show in my configured menu for superadmins. I’m wondering if there are any conditions to getting it to appear.

Thanks for your reply.

This seems to have been added to many if not all menus. I believe it’s related to the new Honorlock integration and not the native docebo tests as the page title is alluding to. Not sure why this was pushed out without any notice or details.

There is a bit of a clue on the Pages page … the code does say ‘proctoring’