Skip to main content

My organization uses the Learning Plans report to document completion and certification for our training programs.  We run a daily completion report for the previous day.  The problem is that if a User has completed the required courses but was later assigned to a Learning Plan, the completion date is set for the last item completed and we miss the update on our report since we pull daily.  

For example, John Smith completed the required courses on 8/1/24, but the Admin assigned the Learning Plan on 9/1/24.  The Learning Plan completion would be set for 8/1/24.

The completion date would be missed in our current workflow.

Any suggestions on how we can keep track of User Learning Plan completion since we have to run a report daily and would be difficult to keep track everything?

Can we have both the course completion dates within learning plans appear on the same report as the Learning Plan completion report?

@cbent02

These are the setting I use on all of our reports, and I get a historical report...anyone that is enrolled in the LP appears on the report.

My organization uses the Learning Plans report to document completion and certification for our training programs.  We run a daily completion report for the previous day.  The problem is that if a User has completed the required courses but was later assigned to a Learning Plan, the completion date is set for the last item completed and we miss the update on our report since we pull daily.  

For example, John Smith completed the required courses on 8/1/24, but the Admin assigned the Learning Plan on 9/1/24.  The Learning Plan completion would be set for 8/1/24.

The completion date would be missed in our current workflow.

Any suggestions on how we can keep track of User Learning Plan completion since we have to run a report daily and would be difficult to keep track everything?

Can we have both the course completion dates within learning plans appear on the same report as the Learning Plan completion report?

Not yet - but soon….it is on the short list / development map to come along.