Best Answer

Locating Overdue Courses

• 1 December 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

In the branches dashboard, it shows the number of courses that are overdue by branch; in this example a single person has a single overdue course apparently:

Is there a way to locate this course assignment and figure out which one it is?  There are thousands of courses assignments to this branch, and it’s likely that ONE of them erroneously had a due date applied, which might now be hassling that 1 customer with notifications that they’re overdue.  I can drill down to the sub-branch that the overdue is on, which gets me down to hundreds of course assignments instead of thousands, but there’s no report that calls out due dates; only assignment dates and completion dates.  How can I find this one “hanging chad” and fix it?

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 1 December 2022, 15:40

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Not sure it’s meant to go that deep...reports would be your best bet

Userlevel 3
Badge

I haven’t found a report that shows due date as a column.  That would solve it.  Do you know of one?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

sure, it’s called Users - Course Enrollment Time

Userlevel 3
Badge

I must not know how to use it properly.  It comes back saying the report is empty.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

try locating just one course where you know you added “Active Until” dates..that shoudl help you figure out what options to select...I just trued it and it displays the course expiry dates and calculates the number of days remaining to the due date...

Userlevel 3
Badge

Got it, thank you!  I was striking out because I was looking in the “reports” area, not the “new reports”.  There is a report with the same name in both areas.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

oh right, sorry forgot to mention that...rarely use the old reports anymore