Best Answer

Manager checking progress on teams learning plan

• 11 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Has anyone got an easy way for managers to check the progress on how their team is getting on with a learning plan?  We have a mandatory training learning plan, and I want managers to be able to view their team and drill down to see the plan progress.  I can't find a way to do this.  (I know I can see a progress percentage but this doesn't tell me any further detail).

icon

Best answer by KMallette 12 March 2024, 18:32

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

wish we had a proper LP report…. 😩

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Has anyone got an easy way for managers to check the progress on how their team is getting on with a learning plan?  We have a mandatory training learning plan, and I want managers to be able to view their team and drill down to see the plan progress.  I can't find a way to do this.  (I know I can see a progress percentage but this doesn't tell me any further detail).

Have you set up My Teams for these managers?  Seems like this could be a perfect solution.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Have you set up My Teams for these managers?  Seems like this could be a perfect solution.

If you are asking if managers can see people in their teams then yes.  the issue is managers not being able to see the detail of their learning plan progress.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@KTJD Managers can see the same User Summary Profile as administrators thru the … at the bottom of the user’s tile. The Users - Learning plan reports does give a % of completion.

But it sounds like you’re looking for more of a list of courses in the LP and which ones are done/not done…. ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Yep, that's exactly what I want to do, as outlined in my post.  Another shortcoming of the system I guess.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

with the greatest respect to KMallette, the response didn't answer my question, and not sure my original post had been read correctly.

The correct answer is No, the Docebo LMS cannot do this.