Missing data in manager reports

• 4 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I think we all know how poor the manager reports are and I'm really hooping they get improved at some point, but i wonder if anyone has any tips, suggestions or insights into the following:

• In the managers ‘course-user’ reports, there is missing records e.g. someone is booked on to a future ILT course and it just doesn't show in the report at all.  why?
  • Is there a simplified way of seeing when people are booked onto a course e.g., as a manager if I go into someone’s course summary I can see when they enrolled, i can see when they completed, but I can't see the future dates of when someone is going on a course.
  • Is there any way to view courses and external activities in one view?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

By manager view you mean My Teams, right? We found from extensive user feedback that nobody likes or uses my teams. So, here’s what we do:

Import org chart so we have My Teams as a backup

Set up groups in bulk through the API

Permission users on those groups manually in the docebo UI. 

this is a huge pain but was the only way to get an acceptable result. Hopefully my teams gets upgraded some day

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Also regarding missing users, usually that’s people who are not org charted but you think are. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thanks for the reply.  The org chart is updated daily as the LMS is integrated to our HR system (itrent).  The concept of ‘My team’ works and its useful for managers to see who is outstanding on their mandatory training, what courses they have done. 

I'm not really sure what you are suggesting in terms of API.  I don't have any missing users.  its ‘bookings’ that are missing from the manager reports not people.

I just want my managers to have a simple way of seeing what courses their staff booked onto (they can see who is in their team - that's not the issue)