Question

mobile question - app help

my clients are downloading assets to their mobile device, going into offline mode to see the assets, but they aren’t opening.  has anyone experienced this??

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @kim proal! I’m sorry your learners are running into this issue. Could you please share which Training Materials your learners are trying to access offline within their courses? It might be that the training materials they’re trying to view aren’t supported for offline viewing.

Check out the Downloading & Playing Offline Content section of the Navigating and Using Your Go.Learn App knowledge article that shares more information about the types of training materials that can be viewed offline:

In the mobile app, certain types of training material (SCORM, uploaded videos, slides, files, and HTML page training material) can be downloaded, played and tracked offline. Full courses (but not learning plans) and informal learning assets can be downloaded as well. On the contrary, videos from Youtube, Vistia or Vimeo cannot be downloaded, regardless of whether they are training materials or assets.

yes, i understand that - but these are 150% informal learning assets (pdfs and videos).  Yes, i can download the asset, but i CANNOT open it when you launch it (LEARN MORE)

im trying to send you a video and i cant - this is so annoying.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @kim proal, I’m sorry you’re having trouble sharing a video. From what you’ve described, it sounds like there might be an issue with the individual files you’ve uploaded or with the offline download functionality for the mobile app.

I recommend that you submit a ticket to Docebo’s support team so that they can further assist you with this issue. You can share the video in your ticket submission and they can help you troubleshoot and get to the bottom of the problem.