Best Answer

New User Badge

• 3 April 2024
  • 3 replies

We would like to assign a badge to a brand new user to welcome them to our training.  The thought is when they first login, they will see a badge in their “My Badges” section of the homepage. We do not use Discover, Coach, and Share.  Any ideas on how we can do this?

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 4 April 2024, 16:10

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hello - I don’t think there is an available type of event for log-ins. You may need to assign this kind of badge manually. Like in our case, we created a badge that will award learners for completing a course during the first week of 2024, we assigned the badge manually as there is no way to automate this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

you can assign badges based on different criteria...we just set up a collection that is only visible to certain users and used a group to control the view. The group includes users who have been assigned a course and captures those that have a status of “enrolled” (so they can see the badge immediately) + the same course with a status of “Completed” (so they remain in the group) and then the badge is awarded based on the completion of said course…

Agree though that additional easy to award badges would be needed; more than for just completing courses and answering questions, posting assets, etc.

I will post an idea that Docebo needs an additional easy to award badges would be needed; more than for just completing courses and answering questions, posting assets, etc.