Skip to main content
Best Answer

notifications to managers

• 24 February 2022
  • 8 replies

Hi,

I want our managers to be notified when someone in their team has enrolled on a session.  ‘Managers’ doesn't seem to be an option in this particular notification but i have seen it in others.

Is this type of notification possible?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @KTJD think the only option to send to a manger is under the “User enrolled in a course” notification. the ILT session version does not have an option to send to a manager...Think I posted an idea for this a while ago but cannot seem to find since the moved to this site...it may her been combined with another one...

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Thanks  - that will have to do for now.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Can Docebo please look at this? I also posted a request for it before the forum moved.

Our managers run complex rotas and not knowing that a direct report has booked themselves onto a training session causes difficulties and a lot of complaints.

The ‘enrolled to a course’ is NOT sufficient as the attendee may be enrolled through a learning plan to the course (notifies manager) but not enrol themselves onto a specific session at that point … or they may later ‘renew’ the ILT course.

Managers need notifications that a direct report has:

• Enrolled to ILT session
  • ILT session has been changed
  • Disenrolled from ILT session

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I agree. It seems strange that ‘send to manager’ is available on some notifications but not others.  Notifying managers of a booking on a session is so much more useful than a booking on a course.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Could you please raise this as an idea, if doesn’t exist already? This would be really useful.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

This one is close

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Overall, ALL notifications should have the option be sent to users, managers, PU, supers, instructors, tutors and definitely with a “cc” and perhaps even a ‘bcc” option.

https://community.docebo.com/ideas/ability%2Dto%2Dcopy%2Dcc%2Da%2Dmanager%2Dor%2Dother%2Duser%2Drole%2Din%2Dan%2Demail%2Dnotification%2D1104

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Agree :)