Best Answer

Notify user when test/quiz is still due

• 12 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello !

Is there a way to notify user when a quiz is still due (who has been added as a training material in a course) ?

Learners have to take a test before taking part in the training session, and we'd like to send them a notification when they don't take the test.

Thank you

C

icon

Best answer by dwilburn 13 July 2023, 15:18

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

There are no notifications for learning objects. Only ones I know of are regarding whether you passed or failed a test or assignment; but nothing that would alert a user they need to complete a specific object.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

We handle this by a pre-test “course”. Where the user can’t enroll into the course until they have completed the pre-test course. You could then user the Learner has yet to complete the course notification (the digest version is awesome).

We handle this by a pre-test “course”. Where the user can’t enroll into the course until they have completed the pre-test course. You could then user the Learner has yet to complete the course notification (the digest version is awesome).

Hi :)

To @lrnlab : thanks a lot, i suspected it didn’ exist :)

To @dwilburn 

Ok so If I understand well, I need to create a course with only one training material (who will be a test) and use “the learner has yet to complete the course notification” ? and I assume you create a learning plan with this pre test course and other courses ?

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi :)

To @lrnlab : thanks a lot, i suspected it didn’ exist :)

To @dwilburn 

Ok so If I understand well, I need to create a course with only one training material (who will be a test) and use “the learner has yet to complete the course notification” ? and I assume you create a learning plan with this pre test course and other courses ?

Thanks

That is correct @crigastel we put the courses in a learning plan with a sequence, so you have to do it in order.