Best Answer

Only one Superadmin can see Usage Dashboard??

• 30 June 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

We have a sweeping audience covering customers. partners and employees, and thus we have multiple superadmins to wrangle it all. Also some critical activities are still not available to Power Users - so we have to grant superadmin access to the owners of said activities.

So why is it that only one of us can see the Usage Dashboard (this was also the case for the previous Active User report)? How can I make sure all of my superadmins can access this dashboard? Or at the very least, how do I determine which superadmin gets the lone access? 

icon

Best answer by AngeWi 3 July 2023, 17:13

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@MdonovanThere are reported issues with the downloads on the new user dashboard. I’d recommend that you reach out to support to let them know of your issues. There are fixes in the works.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Just checked with our other superadmins and we can all see the usage dashboard, as @KMallette recommended, it’s worth raising a ticket/live chat.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Mdonovan I think the issue might be related to this setting in the white label app: 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Mdonovan I think the issue might be related to this setting in the white label app: 

Good point, when we moved up to Extended Enterprise, we were warned about this setting :) 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks for the answer vote @Mdubey but it was @pmo that solved this one for you 😊

Userlevel 1
Badge

@AngeWi  Yeah, I clicked the wrong button, but don’t know how to change the “Best Answer” over. @pmo found the issue for me, and I’m very appreciative, as are the other superadmins!