Best Answer

Paid for courses and learning plans that need to be renewed and payment taking again...

• 27 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

Does anybody know how we can set up in certification and retraining courses and learning plans that need to be taken annually and require payment being taken again?

At the moment I’m lost on how we can achieve this - we have everything set up in certification and retraining but when the learner clicks ‘renew’ now they bypass the payment and are able to complete the learner again for free.

Appreciate help/advise on this.

Thanks

Ant

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 27 September 2021, 16:43

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

HI @AntRich76 I suspect this is a gap between Certifications and eCommerce...we have found many such gaps including course approvals...You might want to look at using Subscriptions in the interim. They are not perfect either but they do give you enough control over renewable content and you can also control access to these via individual courses too. Here’s the KB documentation you can review and let me know if you have any questions:

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020080900-Creating-and-Managing-Subscription-Plans

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks for this will take a look.