Best Answer

Portal Not Found message when launching course

• 30 August 2023
  • 4 replies

This is my first post in the community, new here, if I’ve posted in the wrong section or something please let me know. 

Today at 11am EDT we started getting reports from our users that they were getting a message ‘Portal not found.’ when attempting to launch a course. 

I confirmed that this was not a user or network issue by testing on multiple computers with different users and on my personal computer off the company network. 

We are new to using Docebo and only have two courses that users can take at this point, both are from the same provider. 

When I google ‘docebo “Portal not found”’ there are no results. 

Steps

• Login
  • Click on course
  • White background shows up then after 10 seconds or so we get ‘Portal not found’ and it stops trying to load

It seems like it may be timing out when attempting to load the course. 

Any idea what this might be about or steps I can take to further investigate or resolve this issue?

Thanks!  

icon

Best answer by trilly 30 August 2023, 17:56

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi - We have the same issue and I believe this is a provider issue rather than a Docebo issue. Are you able to confirm who your provider is?

I’m not sure on the specific language here but I can see the course content is from ‘go1’ and I know this was something we got through the content library rather than went and found or created ourselves. 

Userlevel 1

I’m not sure on the specific language here but I can see the course content is from ‘go1’ and I know this was something we got through the content library rather than went and found or created ourselves. 

Ahh this makes sense then! Go1 currently are experiencing a Major Outage which I believe is impacting the courses. - You can follow their status page for any further updates. https://status.go1.com/

Thanks, this is very helpful