Skip to main content
Best Answer

Power Users Cannot Select a Venue when creating an ILT Course/Session/Event

• 27 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Does anyone know why a power user cannot select a venue when creating an ILT event?  My power user profile has ALL permissions for Course Management, ILT and locations, and can do EVERY step of creating an ILT course/session/event, but in the event when they need to select a VENUE, it is greyed out (screenshot below for power user).

What I see as an Admin - the asterisk is red and when I start typing my venue, it auto populates.

I do NOT want to give my instructors full admin access just so they can select a VENUE. Can someone verify is this really how it is supposed to work? OR does it appear to be a glitch on my platform?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

did you grant them access to the actual locations under the Resources tab? that’s a must...

Userlevel 4

did you grant them access to the actual locations under the Resources tab? that’s a must...

Thank you so much!!! I knew it had to be something easy I was missing! That whole “assign resources” and “permissions” area is fairly clunky and I just missed it… Truly appreciate your help!