Power Users cannot view their content

• 23 January 2024
  • 6 replies

My Power Users who are Consent Creators, cannot view their content and or materials they create. They are unable to view “learners view” please help, thank you!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Have you assigned them any resources? PU visibility into parts of the system requires several steps. Assign the role is just the start. You must create a power role that contains their permissions and then assign resources that work with the permissions.

Hope this helps: https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020081500-Creating-and-managing-Power-Users

Yes I have created a power role and i have given the max permissions. Still not able to view “Learners View”

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Do you have training material attached to the course?

Can anyone else see the “Learners View”?

None of my Power Users (content managers) can see the learners view option. Yes, materials are there, as an Admin I can see learners view...

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Yes I have created a power role and i have given the max permissions. Still not able to view “Learners View”

did you add the Resources? You need to assign what courses, catalogues, users, etc. they can see with their permissions...without this the PU role is incomplete.

Userlevel 2
Badge

None of my Power Users (content managers) can see the learners view option. Yes, materials are there, as an Admin I can see learners view...

@rhenry you may want to ensure that you’ve updated the User Permissions to include Impersonate the Assigned Users. As mentioned above, the permissions are only part of the equation. You will also need to assign Resources so the necessary users can be proxied. If you don't want to assign individual users, you can also try Branches.