Best Answer

Question re: what qualifies as an active user

• 16 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Good day Community,

Somewhat of a spin-off from this post - my organization is looking to roll out a new learning pathway, and we’re trying to estimate usage while being conscientious of the amount of licenses we’re allowed.  

Understanding that Docebo counts an “active” user as someone who is activated in the platform and has accessed at least one course or training material, do any of you know whether enrolling someone into a learning plan acts as the equivalent of that? Would a learner accessing the learning plan (but not necessarily touching the courses or course content within it) account for one of those “active” user instances?

Many thanks for any insight you might be able to provide.

icon

Best answer by anne.bucci 16 February 2024, 19:15

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3

@LNew Enrolling users in a learning plan does not trigger an increase in the active user count.  Only when they access training material in the e-learning course for the first time or attend a session in an  ILT course would they count.  Here’s the Knowledge Base article that defines how an active user is counted:  Active Users

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@anne.bucci Thank you for the clarification. I had wanted to double-check and ensure that I wasn’t missing some nuance there. I appreciate your time!