Best Answer

Raw Data download?

• 18 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

That’s kinda it? Can you do (or maybe request) a “data_dump.csv” from Docebo Learn? Possibly though not required from a certain date? I’d just like to maybe see user growth over the first 6-months? How my History modules made out?

And/Or… does it make any difference if we HAVE “Learning Impact”? (I can’t say if it’s been used at all) As in, does all the data go there? (because Help-Reading Reports in your Learn Platform seems to indicate you can Export (raw data) under “Consolidated Report”. ?

On the other hand, for example, it sounds like (within Docebo Learn →R ) you have to CREATE a report first, and then press ellipsis menu at the end of the report row, select the Export as an option and choose between .csv and .xls file type

I just want to see if there are any quantify..able...ing..ly? For actual, and accurate ‘accomplishments’. I have the ear of someone who still has access, but I’m not sure if he isn’t too busy right now, so I want to ask in the quickest and simplest way to get as much data as I can (and then I can happily crunch #s myself- I’ve been taking a Google Data Analytics Specialization on Coursera).

Before being a SR ID at my last place, I did about 7 years work on Contractor work. Go in. Do the work. Thank you! Bye!- so a lot of work, but NOT a lot of result #s. Results become more important when you want to show bigger picture things. Higher-level stuff like ‘learning strategy’, “proGRAM management”, “program design”, and I”m really stuck in the need-experience-but-cant-get-experience-that-i-need-to-have-to-get experience.

(This unemployed thing is gettin’ so old!!) I mean, look at this post! (if you are even still reading). Do you remember why I wrote it ?? (can you export raw data out of Reports somewhere?) I’m glad you guys are out there to ask, and not kept behind a garden wall.

THANK YOU SO MUCH ! (if you can help)   OR    I AM SO SORRY! (if you got all this way and can’t)

Most Sincerely,

A-

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 18 January 2024, 22:27

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

I’m sure that you’ve already looked at the reports you can build. What data were you looking for that you couldn’t pull into one of those reports?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

there is a new tool coming for reporting called Insights...it’s currently being built and tested so this may help you out once it’s launched. It’s more of dashboard like page but is entirely configurable with filters for users, courses, certifications, etc.

Userlevel 1

I’m sure that you’ve already looked at the reports you can build. What data were you looking for that you couldn’t pull into one of those reports?

So, in all honesty. Work is now Former Work, after a rather knee-jerk decision to dissolve the entire Learning Department rather unexpectedly. 

That was November 2022, and I just want any data I can get my hands on to try and find any quantitative results I can use. (How did my revamped HISTORY make out?). How many users dot dot dot…? 

So I can show real data and progress! (hopefully), and not just ‘hey i got a certificate in Managing Learning Programs! (two thumbs up!). Trying to figure out how to lean into more job words like “change management” , “learning strategy” , “talent/organization/people development”, rather than just “course development”. (which I’m NOT disparaging!, I’m just speaking to me).  

And, since I’ve been cranking through a Data Analyst Specialization (coursera), if there was a way to data_dump.csv, it would just be way too easy, wouldn’t it?

Thanks much!

Raph 

Userlevel 1

there is a new tool coming for reporting called Insights...it’s currently being built and tested so this may help you out once it’s launched. It’s more of dashboard like page but is entirely configurable with filters for users, courses, certifications, etc.

I didn’t mean to click the checkmark (Answer) , but I don’t see how to UNdo it!

Just wanted to point to my reply from JKolodner , that I am flying blind here, but for totally noble reasons (like how i haven’t worked in a year and am desperate to eek out some quantitative accomplishments. (And maybe go more functional resume, for “Learning Strategy” … “Talent Development”...”Org. change” .. “change mgmt” stuff. - beyond “Led the challenge/charge to to requirements gathering, learning platform hunting, setting up demos, getting a deal, standing Docebo up, admining content”