Best Answer

Reminder to enroll on an ILT session

• 18 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Everyone

We have enrolled all our employees onto a ILT course and they are required to book themselves into a session of their choice.

Which notification is best to use for reminding users to enroll themselves onto an ILT session i.e. # days after being enrolled on the ILT course they receive a reminder to enroll on a session?

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 18 July 2023, 16:21

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Unfortunately I do not see any notification specific to that. you might need to do this manually using the course enrolment filter that shows who is enrolled in the course but not registered for an actual session...you can search for these users and then use the “Send email” option to notify them that they need to select a session.

Userlevel 7
Badge

HI @SarahBee, thank you for coming to the community with your question! It is as @lrnlab says, there is not currently a notification that is set up for your purposes.

If the users were not already enrolled in the course, you could potentially set up a notification associated with their enrollment into the ILT course. By using the “User Enrolled in a Course” notification and setting the time trigger for a period of time after the course enrollment, you could add your own custom text to the notification to let users know that they will need to access the course and enroll into a session. You could set it to occur after a number of hours, days, or weeks had passed and only assign the notification to the relevant ILT course.

As the users are already enrolled, this workaround may not be ideal for your particular challenge, but I hope this helps for the future!