Report on Created content

• 15 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi!

Do any of you know if it’s possible to set up a scheduled report for Learning Admin to see an overview of added courses (by Power Users)?

Any other ways you report how your Power Users manage and add their content?

Excited to hear your solutions 🤗

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I’d be interested in this.  I am not sure if it is possible harnessing the standard reports though.

I have a scheduled reports for assets uploaded via DC&S each week, which is handy to see who is uploading videos / one pagers etc. but would be good to see the same for courses added.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I do a basic webhook on “course created” that simply emails a shared admin inbox and logs it to an excel workbook for reference. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

agree, no report exists...you can set-up a notification to alert admins a new course was added

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

You could create a course additional field that power users are required (via a defined proess with those power users - not possible through the UI) to fill in with their name. This would allow you to then sort the report by this field and creation date. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Agree @pmo we Di this as well. Just waiting on that Course Metadata report that will hopefully be available soon.