Question

Reports on session that include zero enrollment?

We're looking for a report with the sessions' names, dates and times. However, it seems like Docebo excludes sessions that don't have anyone enrolled. So if I'd created a session every month for the next year and no one had signed up from September onward, those sessions wouldn't appear on the report.

Our booking is decentralized, i.e. people from different groups independently create sessions, so a full report of all sessions with dates and times, regardless of enrolment status, is fundamental.

5 replies

Hi, did you find a workaround for this?  We really need this report too!  Going into each course is unfeasible as would take so long.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

It’s funny, I do all these kinds of things via API and so never thought this would be an issue in standard reports and just looked and don’t see them, that almost seems like a bug, they absolutely should be there.

@Lucy Gillings we haven’t found a workaround and I’m not sure what we’re going to do. We didn’t realize this was an issue until recently, right before go live.

@Bfarkas  - yes, I agree. It seems like such a fundamental report - to see who hasn’t enrolled in a session so that Managers can follow up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Lucy Gillings we haven’t found a workaround and I’m not sure what we’re going to do. We didn’t realize this was an issue until recently, right before go live.

@Bfarkas  - yes, I agree. It seems like such a fundamental report - to see who hasn’t enrolled in a session so that Managers can follow up.

I need to go back and look, I just remembered that I definitely used to do this for a bug we had for a while and would get a report of users with no session as a trigger for my automation…..looking. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I need to go back and look, I just remembered that I definitely used to do this for a bug we had for a while and would get a report of users with no session as a trigger for my automation…..looking. 

Nope, I take it back, this was the reverse, where we were looking for users who had course assigned but not in any sessions.

For the other, currently doing the API, actually writing up a bit of how I do that for a different project soon.