Question

Reports on User activity

• 7 September 2022
  • 6 replies

It looks like it doesn’t exist yet, but I thought I’d check. Trying to see if there is a report that can be generated to see User activity on channels, time they have spent on the channel, how many times logged in, clicks on widgets, etc. It looks like most of the reports deal with training material and assets. Is this correct or are there ways to generate activity reports on users for things other than courses/training materials? 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Unfortunately, your assessment is correct.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

sounds like you're looking for more than stats on channels...although there are no reports specific to the details you are looking for, you could conceivably use the audit report for a user to see some stats and perhaps combine that with what the current reports provide?? just a thought...

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Not sure if the Learning Metrics add-on could be of any help to you…??

Thanks, I’ll see if that will work. Looking at the Learning Metrics add as an option as well. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

If you find something useful in the Learning Metrics...maybe post back here? Thx @Joel Kosanke 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

If you find something useful in the Learning Metrics...maybe post back here? Thx @Joel Kosanke 

concur, would be good to know!