Skip to main content

Hello,

Not sure if anyone else has run into this reporting issue but looking for guidance (newer user here). We often have departments complete their own trainings. They create a roster and then turn it into me for tracking in the LMS, docebo. However, I’ve noticed when I run a user summary report for ILT’s it shows the enrolled date then “completed”. I do not want the enrolled date to show because it may be past the completed date. I just want the completed date to show. Anyone else run into this struggle and find a work around? I recognize I can run a custom report with this information but when an individual is looking for a “transcript” this is generally the easiest report to run and would like to utilize it if possible. Any suggestions are helpful.

Agree the enrolment date on the ILT Session tabs is not very helpful. With the assumption that users can only attend and be marked complete on a single session for a course, the completion date on the Courses tab is what you can look at. IS this what you're referring to?