Skip to main content
Best Answer

Retaking only the incorrect test questions

• 21 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi Everyone

I have set up a multiple-choice test with the limitation of only having two attempts.
If the test pass mark is not reached and the user needs to re-take the test, they have to re-take the entire test.  Is it possible to set-up the test so that the user only has to re-take the question they got wrong?

Many thanks

Sarah

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Using the Docebo Test training material, I don’t think that is possible from the available settings. You could probably achieve that using SCORM though. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @SarahBee as far as I know, this is not possible as DOcebo can only display an entire test...If you want to make it easier, you can expose the correct/incorrect feedback immediately inside the exam and users would need to keep track of those they got right/wrong; then when retaking the test they could quickly get through the correct answers and try to improve their score with the incorrect questions...not ideal I know...sadly there is no way to export the test results but they use a screen capture if you allow that .

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @SarahBee 

Unfortunately, this isn’t possible at the moment, but there is an idea you can vote for if you like.