Best Answer

Send Survey after an ILT is completed

• 18 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello All,

My team and I are looking to send out a survey (or notification with survey link) at the end of a live ILT after the ILT is completed and we’ve been struggling to achieve this. Can someone point me to a resource that details the process?

I tried adding as a training material within the ILT but that won’t send a notification for the survey. For the notification types, “User enrolled in a course” is (maybe) the only event that gives me an option to schedule the notification for “after the event” and choose a day/time.

Pressing questions:

• How can I attach an external survey link to an ILT and send out a notification with the link after the ILT or a course is completed by the learner?
  • If the external survey link won’t work, what other options are there?

For the ILT, we have new learners every month or twice a month so, using “user has passed an ILT session” would mean creating a new group or 2 each month.

icon

Best answer by Bfarkas 24 March 2024, 01:40

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Theres not a great way to achieve this with only built in methods. The closest I’ve seen people get to is either reports with a mail merge, or as the ILT session is ending, make sure to send the link in a chat or QR code or slide at that point to encourage folks to go straight in. I’ve done some auto ones for folks which leverage reports and the API to do it, but not a baked in solve unfortunately. I have also seen a few folks do an enrollment rule where the survey is basically just a different course, once the ILT is completed they are enrolled in the new course and they use that as the notification trigger.